What do I need to do with my statutory declaration? 

Follow the guidance we send you with the template to complete it. 

You will need to send some supporting documents. These are explained in the statutory declaration template. 

The application must be signed by a UK legal representative i.e. Commissioner for oaths / Solicitor / Justice of the Peace / Notary.