Are you looking for a Sales role full of variety that gives you the opportunity to see the bright lights of London and the rolling hills of Wales? At TDS we are looking for a results-driven superstar Sales Manager…could this be you?
Are you an experienced and customer-focused sales manager looking for a new opportunity in an award-winning company? If you are nodding your head yes, then keep reading for an opportunity to join our amazing team!
Tenancy Deposits Scheme (TDS) is operated by The Dispute Service, which was established in 2003 with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Propertymark as its two Guarantors. Its core business is providing tenancy deposit protection services across the UK, alongside a free alternative dispute resolution (ADR) service to resolve tenancy deposit disputes. We also do a whole lot else in-between!
Our mission is Making life easier by delivering safe, secure and hassle-free solutions backed by great customer service. We also have ambitions to grow the business in other areas such as:
• Partnerships with suppliers to the private rented sector
• Developing dispute resolution software solutions that can be used by other businesses to resolve complaints and disputes
• Developing new solution to problems faced by our customers and suppliers
• Building greater trust between landlords and tenants
As Sales Manager you will play a key role in driving TDS’s growth as a tenancy deposit protection provider, building our reputation and supporting our exciting plans for innovation and diversification.
TDS is a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it! We are really proud to have been ranked number 3 in the Best Not-For-Profit Companies to work for in the UK 100 best not-for-profit places to work for and hold the Customer Service Excellence accreditation.
All colleagues can enjoy a great package including:
• Non-contributory private health care
• Life insurance
• BUPA Well-Being Health Cash Plan
• Voluntary Dental plan
• Rental Deposit Loan Scheme
• 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) per year
• Lots of fundraising days
• Summer and winter parties
• Bright, brand new modern office with sofas, breakout areas, café-style colleague kitchen, and a bar for social events!
Growth is our number one focus, and we are looking for new talent to take us to the next level. Is it you? Do you have what it takes?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
To apply; please submit a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com setting out why you are interested in the role and how you feel you meet what we are looking for. This is your chance to shine and make an impact so please put some thought into this as this will be your first opportunity to impress us. We have a set of core values and in your application and covering letter we ask you to give explicit examples of how you meet our expectations in terms of:
• A commitment to customer excellence
• Making a difference
If you think you are suitable for the role, please send your CV and cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, or send a request for the full job description, to: