Business Development Executives
• South Wales & Southwest England
• Mid Wales & West Midlands
• North Wales and Merseyside
• East of England
• South East England
TDS has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our expanding Sales and Client Success team selling our products to letting agents. Our products include rental deposits and client money protection.
Reporting to our Sales Manager, you’ll be provided with great training and have the support of a truly trusting and collaborative team, to help you grow alongside our business. So, if you’re interested in sales and letting property, we’d love you to make the move with us!
Base salary plus commission.
The role is field based and you will be provided with a company car
What you’ll do
• Responsible for new business within a designated territory. Spending time pursuing leads with key decision makers and achieving a quarterly acquisition target
• Sell based on a clear framework, demonstrating why letting agents should use TDS
• Work with our partners within their territory
• Use data and our CRM system to record all sales leads and/or customer accounts
• Optimally plan your time
• Represent the TDS brand during all prospect and customer interactions
• Collaborate with our Sales, Client Success and Customer Operations teams to best
serve customers, delivering outstanding service levels
• Monitor TDS’s competitors, products and market conditions
• Represent TDS at localised events to build your sales pipeline
What you’ll bring
• Proven experience of face-to-face sales
• A good understanding of estate and/or lettings agency
• Adaptable communication skills and have well developed sales skills
• Live on or near patch with a full UK driving license
• Ability to work alone for extended periods of time, as well as part of a team supporting
all agents in the UK
• Experience of working with standard business software such as MS Office, Excel, CRM
solutions (e.g., Salesforce) and video communication platforms (Zoom, Teams, etc).
TDS (The Dispute Service) is the leading tenancy deposit protection and resolution service provider in the UK making life easier for tens of thousands of agents, landlords, developers, and millions of tenants and homebuyers. TDS is a not-for-profit company with offices in Hemel Hempstead, Glasgow, and Belfast.
Our Values – customer excellence, fairness, making a difference and teamwork
By living our values and trusting each other, we give our colleagues freedom and space to be creative, push boundaries and change minds.
If you think you are suitable for the role, please send your CV and cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, to: