TDS has a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our expanding marketing team and to work across our brands, partners, and TDS charitable foundation which is committed to raising standards in the private rental sector. Our brands include Tenancy Deposit Scheme (E&W and Northern Ireland), Tenancy Redress Service and TDS Resolution.
TDS has embraced hybrid working which means you can split your time between the home and our modern office in Hemel Hempstead.
What you’ll do
• Develop and execute our social media plan across all our brands, partner activity and charitable foundation
• Produce engaging content across social and email channels for our brands and charitable foundation
• Increase awareness of our brands and charitable foundation through all media channels
• Analysing and reporting on content, posts, and success metrics across our brands and charitable foundation
• Plan and execute effective campaigns to generate marketing qualified leads for our brands and interest in applying for charitable foundation funding
• Use digital marketing tools to plan, execute and measure social media and email campaigns
What you’ll bring
• Minimum 3-year experience in a marketing or social media role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven work experience across social media channels and email marketing
• Track record of producing engaging and informative content (videos, quotes, stories etc.)
• Strong time management and the ability to develop working relationships with colleagues
and other key stakeholders
• Proactive and results orientated, with the ability to balance multiple projects
• Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to measure campaign performance
• Hands on experience of setting up campaigns on digital marketing platforms
• Knowledge of the property sector and charitable work is desirable
TDS (The Dispute Service) is the leading tenancy deposit protection and resolution service provider in the UK making life easier for tens of thousands of agents, landlords, developers, and millions of tenants and homebuyers. TDS is a not-for-profit company with offices in Hemel Hempstead, Glasgow, and Belfast.
Our Values – customer excellence, fairness, making a difference and teamwork
By living our values and trusting each other, we give our colleagues freedom and space to be creative, push boundaries and change minds.
If you think you are suitable for the role, please send your CV and cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, to: